NYQ;

obscurentries.
My New Year Resolutions
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
uh, finally. it's time to think of some New Yr resolutions for e yr of 2010!

1) I'll try to SLIM DOWN. this will always be my no.1 New Yr resolution till e day i really (do) slim down. :(

2) I'll wake up early to go for morning jogs/tanning dates as far as possible.

3) I'll take up a new sport after my internship ends. [YES I WILL. :D]

4) I'll rmb to put on sunscreen n moisturizer on my face b4 i step out of my hse everyday.

5) I'll say not more than 5 times of 'Fuck' each day. [like so not possible]

6) I'll eat yogurt everyday! [for health reason]

7) I'll drink a cup of hot green tea everyday!

8) I'll save up at least 50 bucks/mth.

9) I'll not buy things on impluse and then regret. [anymore]

10) I'll curb my temper. [and not blow up]

tadah! tt's bot it. & i shall achieve em all. =]


--- slush 10:39 AM