Oh I have a lot to say was thinking of my time away I missed you and things weren't the same Cause everything inside it never comes out right And when I see you cry it makes me want to die I'm sorry I'm bad I'm sorry you're blue I'm sorry about all the things I said to you And I know I can't take it back I love how you kiss, I love all your sounds, and baby the way you make my world go round And I just wanted to say I'm sorry This time I think I'm to blame It's harder to get through the days You get older and blame turns to shame Every single day I think about how we came all this way The sleepless nights and the tears you've cried its never to late to make it right all right sorry
p/s: cherish someone who will say sorry this way, the one who doesn't wan to c u cry deep in his heart.
--- slush 12:12 PM
|
|